Love Notes..

Leave a short love note for that special someone and give them the best surprise of their life. Love messages and notes of love are the best way to express your romantic thoughts to the one you love.

Just in order to surprise that most special person of your life drop a love note in his or her bag when they are not observing you. As they reach home they would be overawed with the surprise and fall in love with you all over again. 

Check out my collection of popular love notes that can be of great help for you. 


Top Love Notes..


  • It's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go. 



  • I love you from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever.. 



  • I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you 



  • You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.



  • True love is hard to find. Special one of a kind. But the love inside of me is true. It appeared the day I met you!



  • You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.



  • It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do



  • Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.



  • If loving you is wrong, I never want to be right again



  • I want to share all my love with you, no one else will do. And your eyes, they tell me how much you care, you will always be my endless love



  • If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you



  • Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true... I Love You!



  • For once in my life, I don't have to try to BE HAPPY, when I'm with you, it just happens...I LOVE YOU BABE!!!



  • Having you in my life... Makes everything so special & beautiful...



  • when my phone rings.. i'm not sure if it was you.. when someone calls my name.. i'm not sure if it was you.. but one thing for sure.. my heart beats only for YOU..



  • You can't imagine how beautiful my life has become... Ever since you came into it. I Love you!









Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit